時間: 10月11日(日), 2009 , 9:00-16:30
因應綠黨取得2010年亞太綠色聯盟大會（APGN）的主辦權，預定在明年5月舉辦，目前各項籌備活動正緊鑼密鼓進行中。 屆時將有亞太地區27個國家的綠黨或準綠黨組織、超過一百位的綠黨國際友人來台，將是台灣綠黨與國際綠黨的聯結與綠色力量的展現。由於會議計畫採用「開放空間的會議技巧」(OST, Open Space Technology) 討論，此次會議可作為一個會議型式的模擬演練，讓綠黨黨員能更熟悉OST會議技巧與舉辦方式，讓APGN 2010正式會議規畫可以更摸擬實況。
（有關開放空間的會議技巧 （OST, Open Space Technology)，可參考相關連結）
Topic Name 主題： 媒體呈現（非主流）媒體
Topic Number 編號：A1
Participants (including Bumble Bees) 參與人員(含蜜蜂)：小派，潘瀚疆，李榮台，呂惠美，李長俊，邱縣寧 ， 許主峰
• 邱縣寧 : 將黨綱中的抱負。
• Orange: 如何結合社區力量。
• 許主峰: 發表社區。
• 小派：紙本連署 ，黨員就地綠關係連署。學生點選資源彙整(PDB)。
• 大暴籠：♥ ♥ 媒體和傳播。組公民記者，由一個團隊搜集所有資料。馬上傳送。但召集且比較辛苦。
• 許主峰: 全台有100所社大。台北縣有10所。早期對社大期待高以為可以做公民運動。可是不如期待。須改變課程主題如以在地景做卡拉ok就是以媒體與在地風景結合，以林口為列應是以居民造鎮而非財團造鎮。
葡萄藤網路→ 登記後→可以公共論壇→ 讓很多人遊覽。效果很好。。（利用在地媒體）。
• 許主峰: 發行社區報讓在地居民關心公共議題。
• Orange: 在區內的有地（眷村改建成文創產區或紫口袋型園）如何與藝文界或政府做“活化土地”的利用，而非被少報財團併吞！
Topic Name 主題： 許多媒體稱民進黨是綠。這是綠黨的困境嗎？如何突破？
Topic Number 編號：A2
Participants (including Bumble Bees) 參與人員(含蜜蜂)： 震洋
PO – 共識清楚－賺＄。
主軸要清楚campaign ♥ 項目議題不明顯。 Issue 不明。工作人少－議題多。決策未經共識。
• 借用其他團體的力量共享資源 → 對DPP的批判修正。（團隊不一定由綠黨帶領。
• 中執評委：沒有選舉企圖新的人投入組織 － 內心環境比較道家－是環境特色。 或，內心政治不加入綠黨。
• 沒有基層組織－沒有選票 － 似共產黨早期，如何與農民地方鬥爭。
• 關心社區民眾關心的議題。綠黨提供策略想法。 與理念相近的人聯盟，多層面GP.
• 綠色已站了多數人心－ 如何組織起來。♥
Topic Name 主題： 綠黨的困境有那些？如何突破？
Topic Number 編號：A4
Convener 召集人： 彭渰雯
Participants (including Bumble Bees) 參與人員(含蜜蜂)：
彭渰雯: 資源少 → 找志工合作 (下午討論)
Robin: 以盈利為目的的單位，會強調共識，他們哪錢所以有回饋所以原意。但參與綠黨的人可以有甚麼回饋？ ♥♥♥
永森：第一次參與，以前DPP 19年， 1）定位很重要，要有優先循序因資源少；2）要有領袖。沒有領袖無法整合資源，沒有人負責任可能是造成無法有共識的原因。尤其組織發展。
媒體 － ♥
訊息 － 定位♥，主軸
組織 － 黨的組織 （行政分工，領導）＋ 基層組織 （社區）議題，社會上理念相連者。
Topic Name 主題： 生與死的問題 － 大澳山區會成為殯葬區嗎？
Topic Number 編號：B2 & B3
Participants (including Bumble Bees) 參與人員(含蜜蜂)：黃國仲，呂惠美，瀚疆，大暴龍，李長俊，李暮台，劉麗芝，orange, 邱線寧
瀚疆：社區的發展有幾種模式，例如： 1） 已有一個頭（團結）像土城。♥
瀚疆：1）資源一直到時反賭如何打成功？ → 用公民力量認識一群人。
Topic Name 主題： 人，錢，訊息＋媒體，如何安排優先。(People, money, media, message)
Topic Number 編號：B4
Participants (including Bumble Bees) 參與人員(含蜜蜂)：裝謝，劉， Sandra Peng, later 張宏林，Johnston, Huck
• 裝：組織（人）: most important. GP hasn’t done well. Message is not clear.
• 劉：人needed to get the message on what 支部are doing. Suggest: need to 明確化權責。 Can hold more 讀書會。 Suggest 黨員課程。Is willing to help . ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
• Peng 里長：傳教核心價值。Teach more people about 生態。正當is a 平台♥
What is our message? 具體的。
DPP – 黨員訓練
• 內部 ── 優先
人使最重要，then $。 訊息補缺。Media 最不重要。不需要太重視
• 劉：Recognition – 誤以為環保團體。 Suggests 小廣告 $ 活動
• $, 人，媒體，訊息都重要。但，人的教育是最重要。通過活動。
• Robin: many people don’t understand 綠黨現識的基本資料。EX: APGN, 工作計畫的執行， 5 year plan.
• 宏林：All from 人起。How to get them together and moving.
• 綠黨去支持議題。Get a core of 10 people.
• Huck: 1) How many people?, 2) how 活動？, 3) need APGN to be clear
• 永森：Re-organize: 中致會。 Need a committed Secretary 。
• Johnston 想我响我 － 口號（台廣大哥大創意slogan) “非綠不可“♥♥
• George: 時間。APGN 辦好。♥♥♥ 組織慢慢來。
• 宏林：搭舞台 行政工委
• 推動 GP與其他團體合作。♥
• 劉：Need to split the categories.
Topic Name 主題： 用甚麼方法可以凝聚綠黨向心力。使分工權責更清楚（具體）授權vs. 負責
Topic Number 編號：B5 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Participants (including Bumble Bees) 參與人員(含蜜蜂)：Keli, 賴芬蘭，震洋, 盈萱
參與人員： Keli, eShow
2. 11月辦：1）APGN記者會； 2）Green New Deal 的分享座談會
3. 四個禮拜之內架網站 + GND 工作方 （一天）
舉辦黨員大會目標：1) 使GND成為GP 主軸。 2) 組織發展與權責分工
3. 投生做法：1) 週一次, 2) 一月一次
5. 11月1日下午。意者請聯繫 夏泱：0986.840.458
1. 電子報，facebook, MSN
3. ptt, BBS
“The Green Party’s Critical Breakthrough Year”
An Open Space Discussion
Time: 10/11(Sunday), 2009 , 9:00-16:30
Place: Tu Cheng Ammunition dump – Teacher Liu’s classroom (No. 111 He Ping Rd., Taipei County, Tu Cheng City)
Sponsor：Taiwan Green Party
Co-Sponsor：CP Yen Foundation, Taiwan Friends of the Global Greens, 看守土城愛綠聯盟
1. Elicit input in support of the ongoing preparations for the 2010 Asia Pacific Greens Network Conference.
2. Elicit input on all topics regarding opportunities and challenges in the Green Party’s 2010 election.
3. Develop further the Green Party’s organization as well as ability to influence society and politics.
4. Experience open space technology and explore possibilities for its use in meeting design.
With the Green Party’s sponsorship of the 2010 APGN conference preparations are aggressively underway. In May of next year green parties, NGOs and individuals concerned about green issues will be arriving in Taiwan from twenty-seven countries, amounting to over 100 international participants all seeking ways to connect and demonstrate the power of green.
The APGN conference agenda design will include Open Space Technology (OST) as one of the dialogue approaches. Today’s meeting is intended to introduce to others this participatory methodology as a way to conduct meetings and open more dimensions into a conversation. We hope that the Green Party will gain familiarity with this approach and hence become more engaged in the 2010 APGN conference.
To learn more about OST, we recommend you to visit this website: http://www.frontier.org.tw/ost/resource.htm
Each day Green Party members enthusiastically raise ideas and topics worthy of discussion. Topics have included exploring the further development of our organization, attracting more members, fundraising strategies and many valuable suggestions. Other than our annual general meeting the Party has limited opportunities to gather and discuss these topics as a comprehensive group. The organizers of this open space meeting aim to engage such outstanding issues and ignite the fireworks of passion in us all.
Currently, Taiwan’s political scene is dominated by two principle parties. Given the general political malaise felt across Taiwan, in ecologic as well as social affairs, civil society offers a wedge of hope to an alternative approach for resolving political deadlock. The Green Party aims to evolve the political horizon beyond current obstacles. Today we are experiencing an environment filled with both opportunities and challenges.
Confronted with next year’s election, from the county seat to the village leader, as well given the electoral system’s restrictions to small and nascent political parties, how can the Green Party breakthrough to entry Taiwan’s parliament? How can the Green Party best carry out its intentions through grassroots democracy? The Green Party wishes to connect with grassroots green movements to enhance the Party’s strength and influence on society and our political environment.
This meeting will take place at the armament warehouse of Tu Cheng on October 11, 2009. The location is arranged to be the venue for next year’s APGN conference. Because this area has for many years been controlled within restricted military grounds, its ecological environment remains relatively undeveloped. Local farmers intentionally coexist with the natural environment, providing an excellent model for a more ideal relationship between humanity and nature. To learn more about Tu Cheng’s armament warehouses, please refer to this blog: http://green999.blogspot.com/
The Green Party’s six core values are: Ecological Wisdom, Social Justice, Respect for Diversity, Participatory Democracy, and Sustainable Development. To learn more about these core values, please refer to the 2001 Canberra Green Charter.
Topic Name : The Rise of Non-Mainstream Media
Topic Number 編號：A1
Participants (including Bumble Bees) 參與人員(含蜜蜂)：小派，潘瀚疆，李榮台，呂惠美，李長俊，邱縣寧 ， 許主峰
- 1）How to interact with the public through online media? What kind of online media platform is best suited for our needs?
- 2）Mainstream and non-mainstream serve different purposes for the Party.
- 邱縣寧 : Convey the Party’s aspirations through online channels.
- 許主峰：Video, photos and text are some forms of non-mainstream media. For example, a recent event in Banqiao used alternative media as a way to increase the speed and reach of information dissemination.
- 李榮台：One of the most direct ways to spread information is to connect with the history and literature work rooms.
- Orange: How can we unite the power of communities?
- 許主峰: Make announcements to the local news.
- 小派：Make available party membership ready for signature enrollment. Student communities are a rich resource for this Party’s growth. Suggestion:
- Shortcoming: Continues 10-20 people to send the Wen Xuan way to propagandize from house to house must organize the activity first. Suggestion: organize 10-20 people to hold frequent publicity events.
- 榮台：Unfortunately the media reserves their attention for “large issues”. The benefit of alternative media streams is that all topics can be made available for public knowledge without editorial filtering.
- 劉麗芝：The news media reporting style has a long history. Why doesn’t an issue such as Mazu Mountain not get reported in the mainstream media? It’s actually because of the political manipulations behind the scene. Therefore, that which the mainstream media is unable to publicize can & should be filled in by alternative media channels.
- 大暴籠：♥ ♥ ♥ Media and publicity. The Party should consider organizing citizen journalists as a team of people who aggregate and disseminate information.
- 瀚疆：Resisting earthquakes is a kind of media. ♥
- 大暴籠：Calling upon a small local community of people to aggregate around an issue, we create an influential media story with little effort and resources. The important first step is identifying clear issues around which to gather and to draw attention to an explicit message.
- 許主峰: There are 100 community colleges around Taiwan and at least ten in Taipei county alone. Each campus is a good environment for starting a civil movement. Our efforts must really make an impact on society at large as well as the immediate area, or else all we will achieve is a Karoke spot with the media and the pretty landscape. Take Linkou for example as one place that should be created by the local residents not financial groups. That’s the kind of place where we should start.
- Take www.putao.com.tw for example: once you log in you can participate in the public discussion board and make your thoughts readable to a large audience of viewers. The effect is strong and is another example of how to use local media resources.
- 榮台：Many local literary and cultural workers consider the Tu Cheng armaments warehouse as a project benefiting only the immediate residents and therefore are not interested to help in this movement.
- 瀚疆：printed and digital materials need to be compatible.
- 許主峰: Creating a community newsletter is a way to enroll the local residents to vocalize what they really care about.
- Orange: How can we enroll literary and artistic communities in addition to government bodies into the renaissance of the local land so that we can prevent its annexation by corporations.
Topic Name ：The DDP has been labeled “green” on many occasions by the media. Is this a challenge to the Green Party or a breakthrough?
Topic Number ：A2
Participants (including Bumble Bees)： 震洋
- Externally: The media has confused the difference between the DPP and the Green Party.
- Internally: Administration and organizational issues exist within the Green Party itself.
- In between: The Green Party’s description to the public: the Green Party is no longer only an environmental protection group, but is a political platform & a formal organization. We must have internal consensus in order to effectively raise funds for our Party.
- The main issue here is clarifying our campaign issues and platform. ♥
- An additional challenge is that our human resources few yet the issues we deal with are many.
- The main point is that our party is not cohesive enough. Our division of labor is weak, our administration unresponsive, and our issues are unfocused.
- Are we able to reach the caliber of a large party?
- How do we coalesce around our core conceptual values?
- The public has not yet personally felt the critical force of our issues.
- Identifying the order of our priorities is very important.
- We lack a leader who can bear the burden of the highs and lows.
- Organizational development is very important.
- Utilize the shared strength of other groups as a resource → and alter the critiques on the DPP. (these groups do not necessarily need to be lead by the Green Party).
- We are lacking political consensus: resource realignment is called for.
- Elections are the best way to attain the power of influence.
- There is no basic level organization – no ballots – which is similar to the early days of the Communist Party, for them the struggle began with the farmer.
- Caring about the issues the public cares about. The Green Party offers strategic approaches. Allying with people who have similar inclinations, the Green Party will grow into a more complex organization.
- Green issues are already very close to people’s hearts, how then do we organize this? ♥
- The environment = nature, society, economics and politics.
- Involving the volunteerism of young individuals in the Green Party’s meetings is important.
Topic Name ：Ｗhat are challenges for the Green Party? And how can they be broken through?
Topic Number ：A4
Convener ： 彭渰雯
Participants (including Bumble Bees) :
- 彭渰雯: Resources are few → finding volunteers to work (to be discussed in the afternoon session) .
- 賴芬蘭：Regarding recognition of the Green Party, keep in mind that at first the DPP did not have funding either.
- 震洋：The DPP is the “green party” for some people. Approximately, one out of every 100 DPP is also a member of the Green Party. The challenge here is the differentiation between the DPP and the Green Party. ♥♥
- 芬蘭：Why is the Green Party necessary? ♥
- 盈萱：Another point to recognize is that members of the Green Party do not generally stay for very long. So the party’s administration is always a challenge. It is neither fully organized nor fully discussed.
- Robin: For for-profit organizations money is offered as a way to “give back” to others. Yet what can the Green Party do to “give back” to its members? ♥♥♥
- Karl：How can people participate? What has the Green Party done in the past? Although I am still new to the Party, yet I still do not know what the Green Party is doing. So my ability to participate is limited.
- 芬蘭：The Green Party has had problems all along. The work is much but the people are few. Once one joins the office s/he discovers how difficult it is to communicate with the rest of the Party members. Therefore, create opportunities for Party members to participate, to build consensus, members of the Green Party itself will need to really invest attention into the organization.
- 怡秀：Due to lack of drive, the structure of the organization becomes loose. This is not the problem of party members themselves; rather we should discuss how to divide labor. I often feel when I get involved with the party I am met with empty unresponsiveness.♥
- 夏洋: In an electoral system dominated by two political parties, how does the Green Party find its own standing?
- 永森：This is the first time I join a Green Party meeting, up to this point I have been a member of the DPP for 19 years. In my opinion 1) positioning is very important. Because resources are few it is even more important to have a list of priorities. 2) The Party need to have a leader. Without a leader it will not be possible to aggregate the kind of resources you need. Perhaps the reason why we lack consensus is because no one will take responsibility, particularly with regard to our organizational development.
- 和霖：The Green Party is currently distracted by many basic work issues rather than important issues. At the minimum the Party needs a General Secretary in the office to get the work done. In pursuit of issues, the Green Party should look into opportunities to ally with other associations. Not everything should be left to the Green Party office workers to accomplish themselves. It’s actually better for the work to be divided amongst the members, share the burden of work and the blessing of resources with others. One doesn’t need to always be the head leader. Therefore it’s necessary to be clear on which issues deserve attention and which do not. ♥
- 宏林：Educational training is important to facilitate our parallel need for policy change. Can the Green Party serve as a policy participation platform, whereby the Green Party brand is associated with the resolution of political issues? Many people are recognizing the difficulty of elections and are thinking now of returning to our former status of a nonprofit organization. If elections are the objective, the people in the party should have that as their ambition.
- 永森：Having a clear electoral position requires a strong leader, an organization needs efficiency.
- 震洋：Two years ago I was nominated to run on behalf of the Green Party, but I didn’t aggressively or even enthusiastically grab hold of this opportunity; part of the reason was because of the emptiness of the central committee; I did not feel leadership from them. What we need to work on first is organizational regulation. Shall we plan a time for this discussion? Furthermore, the electoral system is an additional challenge we need to gain a better hold on as well.
- 渰雯：None of our participants are ambitious about politics. Nor are they fully committed to participation. I’ve brought in thirty-nine people to the party, even though I have no interest in elections. How does the central committee respond to our party members? This is a reason for convincing others to join the party.
- Robin: A principal challenge is that we lack consensus on our politics. An important part of elections is the politics of resource allocation. But are elections really the best means for this? Especially if we lack the initial consensus.
- 盈萱：What about the relationship between Green Party and green associations? We can leverage these relationships to further organizational development and the division of labor.
- 黃國仲：The challenges of the Green Party are similar to the Communist Party’s countryside promotional activities wherein the Party is working from the grassroots movements. Yet we lack organization on that level. We are not communicating with these grassroots associations. I suggest you study the agricultural training programs of the Communist Party to learn how they mobilized their forces.
- 夏洋：The people who care about the environment today often do not listen to politics; conversely, people who are interested in politics are not interested in the Green Party. We must breakthrough people’s perception of what the Green Party is.
- 小結：We need to drive deeper in to our human resources.
- Money －
- Media－ ♥
- Information － positioning♥
- Organization － Party organization (administrative division of labor, leadership) + grassroots organization (communities) , issues, as well as engaging other associations of people who are passionate about concepts and ideas.
- 和霖：Organization can grow from the unity of local residential communities.
- 國仲：Connect with other social movements.
- 渰雯：These issues seem to need a strong and public policy team.
- 震洋：How to leverage power and use power?
- Robin：Success is contingent upon whether the message inspires and moves people.
Topic Name ：A question of life and death – will the Dawu mountains become a burial site?
Topic Number ：B2 & B3
Participants (including Bumble Bees)：黃國仲，呂惠美，瀚疆，大暴龍，李長俊，李暮台，劉麗芝，orange, 邱線寧
- 大暴龍 ：Oftentimes one does not initiate our activities until a urgent issue arises. Would it be possible to sustain a movement among a local community through an ongoing program of activities? How could that be done? Let’s discuss together.
- 李榮台：In some communities information dissemination is simply not develop enough making it difficult to congregate regularly around an issue.
- 大暴龍：Use non-mainstream media to draw the attention of mainstream media. Can we expand the number of active citizen journalists to unite with local residents to develop communities’s ability to record information on a daily basis? ♥♥
- 瀚疆：There are a few ways to do community development: 1) begin by working with a pre-existing group such as what we have in the Tu Cheng armory.♥ 2) Work with issues that already have a movement around them such as art, education, mazu field, Su hua highway, anti-gambling, and so on. 3) In an area that currently has no topical discussion or movement, create a motivation among a local community.
- 大暴龍：Communities generally already have a degree of aggregation around something that concerns them. For example, a community college. Look for an issue that already exists in that surrounding environment.
- 瀚疆：How does one create issues where none existed before? From no community to community. Up to this point, the Green Party has not delved deeply into local policy. Now we see a unifying among our issues, however those who oppose us are unifying as well! ♥
- 大暴龍：People who are working on location in the communities need to have a window connecting them into the core of the community, only then will we succeed.
- 劉麗芝：We rely on our supporters to lead the way in identifying and extracting issues relevant to the locality and to our Party. Therefore, we need to expand our base of Green Party supporters.
- 瀚疆：1) How were we able to gather the resources necessary for winning the anti-gambling case? Use individual citizen power to understand the masses. 2) In Pingtung we are promoting the organic agriculture industry. When we want to promote core concepts we can quickly connect and communicate with local counterparts.
- 大暴龍：Success is only possible if we can build bridges with communities of people.
- 瀚疆：For the Tu Cheng ammunition warehouse and Mazu field programs Perhaps we should ally with the agriculture industries.
- 榮台：If we work along with professional Industries the Green Party can perhaps acquire some income. Let’s evaluate which communities resources we should unite with. ♥
- 瀚疆：Tu Cheng ammunition warehouse still has a blind spot. We should partner with other local activist groups to stimulate a broader base of activities as well as access to human capital.
- Daan Area’s Counselor: ♥♥ Community management needs managers, finances, Party members, at this stage we need managers most.
- What area should the Green Party begin at?
- 大暴龍：Currently the issues are not large enough for communities and the Green Party to immediately unite together. First let’s wait until the issue is prominent enough and then we can initiate alliance.
Topic Name ：People, money, message + media: How do we set the priorities.
Topic Number ：B4
Participants (including Bumble Bees)：裝謝，劉， Sandra Peng, later 張宏林，Johnston, Huck
- 裝：organization (people) are the most important. The Green Party has not done well in this respect. Our message is not clear.
- 劉：The people needed to get the message on what the organization is doing. A suggestion: clarify where the power and responsibility lies. We can hold more study groups, I suggest a Green Party educational series. Is anyone willing to help with this? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- Sandra Peng ：The core value of propaganda is to teach more people about ecology. The Party is just a platform. 傳教核心價值。 ♥ What is our message? Specifically.
- DPP party members receive training courses.
- Internal – priorities.
- Human resources are the moment important. Then money, the message, and the least important is the media – speaking directly with people is more important than directly caring about the media. ♥
- 劉：Recognition is an issue – people consider us to be an environmental protection group, I suggest we put out small advertisements and invest in more activities.
- Set detailed goals.
- Money, people, media, message are all important; however people’s education is the most important which can be achieved through holding public events.
- Robin: many people don’t understand the Green Party’s most basic information. For example: The execution of APGN’s work plan nor our party’s 5-year plan.
- 賴芬蘭：The Green Parties of other countries have gained prominence by focusing on a single issue, such as climate change for example.
- 宏林：Everything grows from people, the critical question is how can we get them to move together?
- Get a core group of ten people to support a particular green issue.
- Huck: 1) How many people?, 2) What kind of activity?, 3) we need to more clearly understand what is APGN.
- 永森：I suggest we reorganize the central committee, we need a committed Secretary for the Party.
- Johnston: I Suggest we create a slogan that will propel our brand identity easily to the public. Such as “Not without green” for example. ♥♥
- 劉：I strongly support educational training programs.
- George: With respect to timing, first hold a successful APGN and afterwards the organization will gradually arise. ♥♥♥
- 宏林：Promote the Green Party’s collaboration with other groups. ♥
- Don’t forget that we are a political party. ♥
- 劉：Need to split the categories.
Topic Name ： What would coalesce the Green Party around central driving force? Clarify the specific rights and responsibilities of the division of labor. Rights vs. Responsibilities.
Topic Number ：B5 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Participants (including Bumble Bees) ：Keli, 賴芬蘭，震洋, 盈萱
• Proposal: A two-day consensus building workshop followed by a press conference.
Through an explanatory meeting we request Party members to raise topics of critical concern to them.
• Share with the Green Party outcomes, learning’s and opportunities from the Melbourne Green New Deal conference.
• Conference content includes declaring our position, division of powers, and coalescing around central driving forces for this Party.
• What is needed is: an electoral voting system, A more development system for message conveyance, registration system, a multi-functional internet system. This would assist a better understanding among Green Party members on current issues as well as serve as a tool for communicating with the public at large.
• Prior to the election, our HR organization should begin from establishing a clear delineation of interest groups within (& external to) the Party.
• All the important persons in the Party must talk together to gain consensus and clarification.
• The delineation of work responsibilities begins with the organizational structure. How can Party members, volunteers and workers stay updated at all times with the working developments of the party as a whole? Do we need to authorize external specialists to manage Party issues for us? The current GP office does not have clear authority, administration and other affairs are inefficient.
Action Arena： During the general meeting of Party members, achieve consensus to make the Green New Deal a central policy for the Green Party.
參與人員： Keli, eShow
1. Towards the end of October, establish a Green New Deal website (could be in the form of a blog) to facilitate the Green Party member’s familiarity and understanding of this Green New Deal.
2. In November hold: 1) an APGN press conference; 2) a Green New Deal discussion panel.
3. Within four weeks later set up a formal website and Green New Deal workshop (one day).
4. Encourage the active participation of Green Party members, and design the meeting to produce consensus on proposed topics. Declare the goals of the meeting: 1) Establish the Green New Deal as the Green Party’s central driving issue. 2) The clear delineation of authority and responsibility within the Party for the implementation and further development of this issue.
Action Arena： Prepare Party members with educational training courses in order to achieve consensus and a deepening of our concepts.
6. Create the structure, recruit teachers.
7. Course design: timing and venue.
8. Set a standard meeting time: 1) once a week, 2) once a month.
9. Allow for the creation of break-off discussion groups.
10. Next meeting time to discuss this topic: November 1st, afternoon. For more information please call 夏泱：0986.840.458
Action Arena：Engage Taiwan to understand and participate in APGN.
Objective：Utilize APGN to connect with other NGOs.
4. Invite all interested parties to join
5. Disseminate the information and connect with others
6. The Agenda
Action Arena： Use Google freeware tools to edit the Green Party’s policy booklet.
Objectives：Generate policy consensus
5. Invite all people interested in Green issues to participate (both from within the Party as well as external to it).
6. Establish editing ground rules.
7. Co-author the document.
8. Prior to the election, announce and print a few paper copies for distribution and reference.
Action Arena： Attract Party members
Objective：Money and people
4. eNewsletter，facebook, MSN
5. Website platform.
6. ptt, BBS