- 開放空間會議自1985年來在世界各地陸續普遍被運用來處理組織, 社區內種種複雜、 急迫、 有衝突的議題 ，成果顯著
- 2009年台灣開放空間社群將在台北舉辦第十七屆全球開放空間大會，邀請世界各地的開放空間組織以及國際開放空間實踐者和愛好者共同參加，目前也有7 個國家報名..
A conference in Open Space, for facilitators, organizations and colleagues who use Open Space Technology
at the Tien-Mou International Convention Center, in Taipei, Taiwan,
14-17 October 2009
What Can We Learn / Teach / Explore / Share / Discover with Each Other about our Work Around the World With Self-Organization in Open Space?
- Wednesday, 14 October, eveningWelcome Reception to meet old and new friends and colleagues(included in the WOSonOS registration fee, registered delegates only)
- Thursday, 15 October through Saturday, 17 October, 2009 World Open Space on Open Space for facilitators, organizations and colleagues who use Open Space Technology
Wednesday October 14 – Welcome reception for registered delegates – Tien-Mou International Convention Center, Taipei, 18:00 pm to 21:30 pm.
A casual evening with a light supper as we all arrive from our various homes around the globe and greet one another. A time to “officially” sign in, get oriented and receive materials. Route map
The WOSonOS Begins
Self-Organization and Open Space – exploring learning, inquiry, applications, variations, use across cultures and industries, tools and resources, complex questions, initiatives you are working on or would like to start. Whatever it is that *you* would like to convene a session about as together we learn and share from each other about – and in – Open Space.
* Thursday, October 15 – Day 1 of the World Open Space on Open Space – Opening Circle and agenda co-creation, working sessions, Evening News – Tien-Mou International Convention Center, Taipei. 8:30 am arrival and light breakfast, 9:00 am start, runs until about 17:00 pm . Lunch will be included. Celebrative dinner that evening, 19:00 until 22:00 .
* Friday, October 16 – Day 2 of the World Open Space on Open Space – Tien-Mou International Convention Center, Taipei. 8:30 am arrival and light breakfast, 9:00 am for Announcements and Late-Breaking News. Runs until about 17:00 pm – lunch will be included. Self-organized dinner and enjoying the city with old and new friends.
* Saturday, October 17 – Final day of the World Open Space on Open Space.
Morning News, idea generation session, invitations by future host teams, discussion and decision, announcement of WOSonOS 2009, lunch, Closing Circle comments and reflections – Tien-Mou International Convention Center, Tapei.
8:30 am arrival and light breakfast, 9:00 am start, Closing Circle ends about 15:00 pm . Lunch is included.
* Bring something special with you to add to the Conference:
Pack into your luggage some lovely artisan work, poetry, shawl or other item to sell to other participants at the Global Village Marketplace and Silent Auction – to raise money for your own expenses or for the Access Queen project.
Bring a special food or beverage item from your country, if you like, to contribute to our buffet and snack table.
* For those for whom this is your first OSONOS participation, check out documentation of previous events.
* (the WOSonOS delegate registration fee includes: Conference fee, Wednesday evening reception, Thursday through Saturday lunches, and Thursday evening celebration dinner).
* English (if English is difficult for you, we will attempt to find other Conference participants to support you)
* Because of the shifting global economic and political realities, visa requirements are also in flux. Please check for your country on:
http://taiwan.visahq.com/ , and/or
* NT$ 8,500 (approximately US$ 260) We intend to make this Conference available to as many as wish to participate from our global community. Therefore, our fee payment philosophy is: “Pay what you can and a little bit more." Basic Delegate Fee includes: Conference fee, Wednesday evening reception, Thursday through Saturday lunches, and Thursday evening celebration dinner.
We are seeking funds for partial support for overseas participants who might not otherwise be able to attend. So, we invite anyone who has access to contributions to help with financial assistance, to please let us know.
* Tien Mou International Convention Center (Conference site): http://www.train-star.com.tw/index.htm (in Chinese but you can see what it looks like!) Room for 2 people with 2 single beds, private bath. Cost NT$800 (US$ 25) for shared, NT$ 1,600 (US$ 50) for single. Wireless and parking available. Meals not provided as part of the Registration Fee are easily available in the neighborhood.